Attraction at the Quality Inn & Suites (SC182).
The Quality Inn & SuitesTM Myrtle Beach Hotel SC is across the street from the ocean and close to many area attractions, including: Family Kingdom Myrtle Beach Convention Center, Coastal Carolina University and Tanger Outlet Center shops.
Enjoy a fabulous selection of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues at two nearby areas, Barefoot Landing and Broadway at the Beach. There are a variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges located near the Myrtle Beach Hotel, including the Hard Rock Cafe and the House of Blues.
The Quality Inn also specializes in helping our guests coordinate golf at any of our 100+ area courses. Please check out our Myrtle Beach Golf Package specials for a variety of deeply discounted golf package rates that are available through our hotel.
Planning a Trip :
Myrtle Beach International Airport (tel. 843/448-1589) has scheduled air service via Air Tran (tel. 800/247-8726), Delta/ASA/ComAir (tel. 800/221-1212); Spirit Airlines (tel. 800/772-7117), and US Airways (tel. 800/428-4322). If you're driving, U.S. 17 runs north and south along the Grand Strand, and U.S. 17 Business runs through Myrtle Beach; U.S. 501 runs east from I-95.
Cutting Your Driving Time--If you're heading from Myrtle Beach to North Myrtle Beach, the opening of the 29-mile Conway Bypass has cut driving time by half an hour. The road brings to life the "Bridge to Nowhere," which for 3 years stood astride the Intracoastal Waterway without a road. The bypass, also State Road 22, runs between U.S. 501, the major route to the coast, northwest of Conway, and U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach.
The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce is at 1200 N. Oak St. (P.O. Box 2115), Myrtle Beach, SC 29578 (tel. 800/356-3016 or 843/626-7444 to order literature only), open Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. One publication jam-packed with specific area information is Stay & Play (available from the chamber of commerce).
- Hard Rock Cafe - 3.0m/4.8km NW
- Family Kingdom - 5 miles
- Pavilion Nostalgia Park
- Brookgreen Gardens
- Myrtle Beach State Park
- Cal Ripkin Baseball Experience 3 miles
- Carolina Opry - 7.0m/11.3km N
- Broadway at the Beach - 3m/4.8km NW
- Barefoot Landing-14m/22.5km N
- Pirates Voyage - 7 miles
- Alabama Theater 14 mile
- Myrtle Waves WaterPark
- Tanger Outlets 10 Miles
- House of Blues - 14.0m/22.5km N
- Grand Prix Park
- Legends in Concert 4 miles
- Market Commons Baseball Field 3 miles
Activities & Services:
- Beach(es) - 0.0m/0.0km
- Driving Range - 0.5m/0.8km
- Boat Rental - 0.5m/0.8km
- Roller Skating - 5.0m/8.0km
- Miniature Golf - 0.5m/0.8km
- Fishing - 0.5m/0.8km
- Hiking/Nature Area - 1.0m/1.6km
- Picnic Area - 1.0m/1.6km
- Playground - 1.0m/1.6km
- Golf Course - 3.0m/4.8km
- Local Taxi Service - 0.0m/0.0km N
- Myrtle Beach Jetport - 1m/1.6km SE
- Local Bus System - 0.5m/0.8km S
- Bus Depot - 1.5m/2.4km N
- AMTRAK/Train Station - 60.0m/96.5km W
- Grand Strand Arpt. - 14m/22.5km N
- AVX Corp. - 0.8m/1.3km SE
- Grand Strand Hospital-7m/11.3km N
- M.O. Convention Center -3.5m/5.6km N
- Horry Georgetown Technical College 3 miles
- Costal Carolina University 10m/16.1kmW